Thursday, July 26, 2007

ABC's of Bonnie (ugh)

Well, my Sister decided to tag me so here it goes. Like I have anyone to tag back. She is the only one that reads my blog.

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Sandra, and Stephanie
C - Cake or Pie: You're making me choose?
D - Drink of Choice: Caf. Free Pepsi!
E - Essential Item: Camera and my Game Boy
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms
H - Hometown: Penndel, PA
I – Indulgence(s): Twizzlers :-) Makes mouths happy :-)
J - January or July: January...my birthday!
K - Kids: Beautiful Miss Madeline
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: September 27 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 1 WONDERFUL younger sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias/Fears: Car Accidents
Q - Favorite Quote: Say I'm a bird....If you're a bird than I'm a bird
R - Reason to smile: My family & my upcoming big move!! Oh New Baby
S - Season: Fall and Winter, beautiful colors and nice warm sweaters
T- Tag Three: Do I even have three to tag?
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I'm addicted to my GameBoy...so sad...
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Love my meat!
W - Worst Habit: Foods!
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Chocolate Cake! Ummm Food!
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

1 comment:

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

I don't care if aunt deb doesn't want to know...you need to post ultrasound pictures and a post about that beautiful baby growing in the belly!

I can't wait to take belly pictures for you...maybe we can take stages (like now and than at the end before birth).