Friday, May 9, 2008

Al Alberts Worst Nightmare



I am sure all of you remember Al Alberts Teenie Boppers right? Well he would be rolling over in his grave right now if he saw mine. I was feeding Maddie, Craig was doing work in the office, and I heard not one peep out of Maddie. I see her come in to my room with this dress, and say to me..."Oh Mommy, It's a Cupcake Dress, I nee to wear it, it's so beautiful." Little did she know that this was the dress from her 1st birthday and I tried to explain that it wouldn;t fit her. After much deliberation, I decided to let her see for herself. She put it on and her face was priceless, she kept calling herself a ballerina. She thenb proceeded to go upstairs to get "shoes" and nontheless she comes down with the boots. She is so her mothers daughter. She says that she look hidious!

No comments: