Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can you believe it?

I am really going at this blogging thing full force. My BFF tells me how I need to update in myspace. I frankly don;t really like myspace all that much and thinking about canceling. It gives my computer problems. Any how. I whipped out a white sheet and put my little prince down, and fired away. I am still a little rusty with my settings so bare with me.

Enjoy!


PS San......I am not to pleased with the way they turned out but I think I figured out problem, My aperture was all the way down to 1.4 I believe. I should have used AV mode I guess. Still learning



\

1 comment:

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

yeah seems like the AP was a little too low. Also looks like your focus fell on his nose. Close the AP. I find 2.5-3.5 to be magic #'s for me and focus BETWEEN the eyes :)