Monday, March 23, 2009

Slacking


I was doing good for a while there.  Almost blogging everyday,  I have been so busy with Spring here now.  Cleaning out unwanted clutter.  Helping in the yard when I can, and even just relaxing and spending time with the kiddos.  I must admit, I feel guilty at times being on the computer when there is no naps going on.  So I leave you with Mason.  The Man himself.  He is really starting to show his personality, and I am totally in love.  He babbles, goos and just about to walk....any day now!!  He's a real tease with it but he's getting braver a little more every day.  The most frustrating thing is I can never get him still for a picture.  He is on the move.  So this shot I plopped him in the leaves and he stood completely still, for like 15 seconds.  Enjoy


No comments: