Thursday, June 12, 2008

Warning Too Cute! (Thanks San)


I know this is a big NO NO but I took this pic off my sisters site. She took this on Mason's Christening Day. How cute is he. Besides my Nephew of course, have you ever seen a cuter, more handsome baby boy. I must say I am truly blessed. He is such a good, happy, funny, and docile at times, baby boy. I really thought I got off easy with Maddie when she was a baby, and God had a devil in store for me. But, this has truly been a different experience to say the least. He is happy like 98 percent of the time and only cries when he is hungry or tired. I am now thinking that this is all a fa sod and a preempt to whats about to come (teeth). But for now, just look at him.......My Perfect Handsome Little Prince. I Love You Mason William.

No comments: